- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 15 g olive oil
- 200 g asparagus, chopped
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- 120 g water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 2 chicken breast, cubed
- 375 g Lasagna sheets
- 3 handfuls baby spinach
- 500 g Milk
- 45 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100 g mozzarella, grated
- 20 g parmesan, grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Chop onion and garlic, 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides. Chop another 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Add oil to onion and garlic, sauté 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add chicken, white pepper, water, vegetable stock, oregano and parsley to bowl, cook 10 minutes, varoma, speed .
- Add asparagus to bowl, cook for a further 10 minutes, varoma, speed .
- Remove mixture, store in thermo server. Do not clean bowl.
- Add butter, flour, mustard, mozzarella, parmesan and milk to bowl, cook 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
- Greese a large casserole or lasagna dish, and alternate layers of lasagna sheets, chicken mixture, baby spinach and white sauce. Finish with a layer of cheese sauce, and top with extra grated mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
- Add extra parmesan cheese between layers for an extra cheesey lasagna.
- Add mushrooms for extra vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤