- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 15 g olive oil
- 200 g asparagus, chopped
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- 120 g water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 2 chicken breast, cubed
- 375 g Lasagna sheets
- 3 handfuls baby spinach
- 500 g Milk
- 45 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100 g mozzarella, grated
- 20 g parmesan, grated
1h 15minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Chop onion and garlic, 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides. Chop another 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Add oil to onion and garlic, sauté 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add chicken, white pepper, water, vegetable stock, oregano and parsley to bowl, cook 10 minutes, varoma, speed .
- Add asparagus to bowl, cook for a further 10 minutes, varoma, speed .
- Remove mixture, store in thermo server. Do not clean bowl.
- Add butter, flour, mustard, mozzarella, parmesan and milk to bowl, cook 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
- Greese a large casserole or lasagna dish, and alternate layers of lasagna sheets, chicken mixture, baby spinach and white sauce. Finish with a layer of cheese sauce, and top with extra grated mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
- Add extra parmesan cheese between layers for an extra cheesey lasagna.
- Add mushrooms for extra vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME