- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 10 g olive oil
- 90 g Arborio rice
- 75 g white wine or vermouth
- 90 g lightly steamed pumpkin, 2 cm cubes
- 50 g frozen peas
- small leaf cooked chicken, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
This recipe is a great way of using leftoverchicken and pumpkin from a steamed chicken dinner.
Place the Parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 secs/speed 8. Set aside in separate bowl.
Put garlic, parsley and spring onions in the bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 6.
Add oil & butter and sauté for 2 mins/100° C /speed 1 with MC off.
Add rice, and wine then sauté for 2 mins/100° C//
Add stock, and cook for 12 mins/100° C//
Add pumpkin, frozen peas and chicken and stir 1 min/100° C//.
Turn out risotto into Thermoserver and add in a handful of parmesan.
Stir to combine and let the risotto sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Chicken, pea and pumpkin risotto for one
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken