- 1 package pasta, Pasta of your choice
- 300 litres water
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh herbs of choice, Sweet Basil, Pasley etc
- 1 --- onion
- 3-6 cloves garlic
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 1 bottle Pasata Sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 200 grams water
- 150 grams grated cheese
- Parmersan Cheese, to taste
- 20 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Boil water for pasta and cook as required on stovetop. (This can be done via thermomix but will take longer)
Blitz Herbs 3 secs/speed 5 and set aside.
Chop onion & garlic 3 secs/speed 5 and scrape down sides.
Saute onion & garlic with oil 3mins/speed 1//Varoma. Scrape down sides.
Cube Chicken and place into Varoma Dish - set aside.
Add Bottle Sauce & 200 grams of water into bowl. Also add 1 tblsp tomato paste, 1 tsp brown sugar, herbs, Salt & Pepper.
Place Varoma Dish ontop and steam 20mins/speed 2/Varoma.
When chicken is cooked add to sauce and blitz 10-20 seconds/speed 3.
Pour sauce over pasta and stir through cheese. Let stand to thicken with lid on.
Alternativly you can use 2 cans of Diced tomatoes and not use the tomato paste.
Use any pasta you like.
Sprinkle with grated parmersan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤