- 1 onion, (quartered)
- 3 cloves garlic, (or to taste)
- 2 Red Birdseye chillies - reduce amount or de-seed if you do not like it too spicy
- 15 g olive oil
- 200-400 g chicken thigh fillet, (chopped)
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream for Cooking
- 2 tablespoons Pesto
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 400g approx, dry pasta
- 1200 g water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, (to taste)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic and chillies into mixing bowl 5 Sec/Speed 5.
Scrape down bowl with spatula, add olive oil and saute 3 Mins/100C/ with MC off.
Add chicken and cook using butterfly accessory for 15-20mins/100C/Speed 1.
Scrape down bowl with spatula, add cream, pesto and vegetable stock and cook for 3 Mins/90C//Speed 1.
Place water, olive oil and salt into mixing bowl and bring to boil, 8-10 Mins/100C//Speed 1 with MC removed and simmering basket on top of lid.
Add pasta and cook for 8-12 Mins/100C// - Speed 1 with MC removed and simmering basket on top of lid
For extra spice add 1/2 a teaspoon of chilli oil or more birdseye chillies, with or without the seeds
Chicken may be substituted for other meats, however this will change the cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes