- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams olive oil
- 320 grams risotto rice
- 60 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 chorizo sausages, Cubed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, Cubed
- 720 grams water
- 1 package Fresh Baby Spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place parmesan into "Closed lid" and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic into "Closed lid" and chop 3 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides with spatula.
3. Add butter and olive oil, saute 3 mins/120°C/speed 1.
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice and saute 1 min/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5. Measuring Cup Out.
5. Add white wine and saute 2 mins/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /1.5 - without measuring cup. Scrape bottom of bowl to loosen rice.
6. Add vegetable stock paste, chorizo, tomatoes and water. Scrape bottom of bowl again. Cook 15 mins/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5. Place simmering basket on lid instead of measuring cup.
7. Transfer into a thermoserver. Stir in half of parmesan cheese and spinach leaves. Leave to sit for 5 minutes.
8. Serve with remaining parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres