- 25 g Butter
- 2 cans tomatoes, tinned
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 225g chorizo sausage, sliced into half circles
- pinch chilli flakes, dried
- 170 g cream
- 1 bunch parsley, small
- 300 g penne pasta, or your favourite
- 4 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- 100 g water
Chop parsley for 4 seconds, speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Add garlic and rosemary, chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add butter and saute garlic and rosemary at Varoma temperaure for 1 minute, speed 1.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar (to sweeten the tomatoes), cook at Varoma temperature, 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add chorizo, water, chilli flakes, half of the chopped parsley and cream, cook at 100C, 10 minutes, ,.
Add penne, cook at 100C for 10 minutes (or time suggested on the pasta packet), , .
Place into Thermoserver or large serving bowl and stir in the parmesan cheese and the remainder of the parsley.
Cabanossi can also be used.
For a vegetarian version, omit the chorizo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Matt Pasta
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Gus' Pasta
- Tom Yum Fried Noodles (Rice Vermicelli)
- Rich Chunky Bolognese Sauce
- Pumpkin and chicken risotto with spinach and pinenuts
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Simple Cheesy Pasta
- Creamy Tomato, Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)