- 25 g Butter
- 2 cans tomatoes, tinned
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 225g chorizo sausage, sliced into half circles
- pinch chilli flakes, dried
- 170 g cream
- 1 bunch parsley, small
- 300 g penne pasta, or your favourite
- 4 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- 100 g water
Chop parsley for 4 seconds, speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Add garlic and rosemary, chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add butter and saute garlic and rosemary at Varoma temperaure for 1 minute, speed 1.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar (to sweeten the tomatoes), cook at Varoma temperature, 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add chorizo, water, chilli flakes, half of the chopped parsley and cream, cook at 100C, 10 minutes, ,.
Add penne, cook at 100C for 10 minutes (or time suggested on the pasta packet), , .
Place into Thermoserver or large serving bowl and stir in the parmesan cheese and the remainder of the parsley.
Cabanossi can also be used.
For a vegetarian version, omit the chorizo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream