- 25 g Butter
- 2 cans tomatoes, tinned
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 225g chorizo sausage, sliced into half circles
- pinch chilli flakes, dried
- 170 g cream
- 1 bunch parsley, small
- 300 g penne pasta, or your favourite
- 4 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- 100 g water
Chop parsley for 4 seconds, speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Add garlic and rosemary, chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add butter and saute garlic and rosemary at Varoma temperaure for 1 minute, speed 1.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar (to sweeten the tomatoes), cook at Varoma temperature, 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add chorizo, water, chilli flakes, half of the chopped parsley and cream, cook at 100C, 10 minutes, ,.
Add penne, cook at 100C for 10 minutes (or time suggested on the pasta packet), , .
Place into Thermoserver or large serving bowl and stir in the parmesan cheese and the remainder of the parsley.
Cabanossi can also be used.
For a vegetarian version, omit the chorizo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls