THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 onion, peeled &amp;amp;amp;amp; halved
- 1 heaped tablespoon Garlic & Olive Oil Mix
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, cut lengthways, then sliced
- 300 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 400 g Tinned Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, (dried)
- pinch sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cube Stock Concentrate
- 250 g water
- 40 g pitted kalamatta olives, halved
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, and garlic in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add oil and chorizo and sauté for 2 min/100C/Reverse/speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine into bowl and sauté for 2 min/100C/Reverse/speed soft
Add diced tomatoes, chilli, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer 8min/100C/Reverse/speed soft
Add stock, water, and olives and cook for 10 min/ 100C/Reverse/speed soft
Pour into Thermo Server, stir through parmesan and allow to sit for 5min.
Accessories you need
For EXTRA flavour and creamy texture, add 40 grams salted butter to last step!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bao buns
- Chicken Tart
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Sweet potato curry
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing