THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 onion, peeled &amp;amp;amp;amp; halved
- 1 heaped tablespoon Garlic & Olive Oil Mix
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, cut lengthways, then sliced
- 300 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 400 g Tinned Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, (dried)
- pinch sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cube Stock Concentrate
- 250 g water
- 40 g pitted kalamatta olives, halved
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, and garlic in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add oil and chorizo and sauté for 2 min/100C/Reverse/speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine into bowl and sauté for 2 min/100C/Reverse/speed soft
Add diced tomatoes, chilli, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer 8min/100C/Reverse/speed soft
Add stock, water, and olives and cook for 10 min/ 100C/Reverse/speed soft
Pour into Thermo Server, stir through parmesan and allow to sit for 5min.
Accessories you need
For EXTRA flavour and creamy texture, add 40 grams salted butter to last step!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry