- 150g mushrooms, chopped
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 25g olive oil
- 350g Aborio Rice
- 100g white wine
- 1100g vegetable stock
- flat-leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 zucchini
- Place mushrooms and zucchini into TM bowl and saute for 3 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed MC off.
- Add tomatoes, olives garlic, chilli, oil, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/soft speed.
- Set aside and keep warm. Wash and dry TM bowl.
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and saute for 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
- Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Add stock and cook for 16 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Pour into Thermoserver and half the arrabbiata sauce and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, place into serving bowl and spoon the remaining sauce over the top and garnish with chopped parsley.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Little winner chicken dinner
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets