- 150g mushrooms, chopped
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 25g olive oil
- 350g Aborio Rice
- 100g white wine
- 1100g vegetable stock
- flat-leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 zucchini
- Place mushrooms and zucchini into TM bowl and saute for 3 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed MC off.
- Add tomatoes, olives garlic, chilli, oil, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/soft speed.
- Set aside and keep warm. Wash and dry TM bowl.
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and saute for 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
- Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Add stock and cook for 16 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Pour into Thermoserver and half the arrabbiata sauce and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, place into serving bowl and spoon the remaining sauce over the top and garnish with chopped parsley.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup