- zest 1/2 lemon
- Parmasen Cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 600 grams Leg Lamb removed from the bone, diced 1cm cubes
- 45 grams Kalamata Olives
- 20 grams olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 40 grams redwine
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 onion, Peeled cut in half
- 1/4 red capsicum dice, diced
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 large button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 heaped tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 200 grams water
- 1200 grams water, for cooking pasta
- 400 grams pasta
Add 1200 grams water into bowl cook 100 degrees / 8 minutes / speed 1.
Add pasta and salt into bowl and cook 100 degrees / 12 minutes / speed 1 /. Add simmering basket on top of the TM bowl to stop it boiling over.
Drain pasta with simmering basket and place in Thermoserver to keep warm.
Place parmasen cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds / speed 10
Add lemon zest, onion, capsicum, mushrooms, olives and garlic and chop 3 seconds / speed 7
Scrape down sides add oil and saute, Varoma/ 4 minutes / speed 1.
Add salt and pepper to taste, add red wine and simmer 80 degrees / 4 minutes / speed 1.
Add lamb, basil, thyme, Rosemary, and shred / 20 seconds/ speed 5.
Add Tomato paste, mustard, 200 grams water and Tinned tomatoes and cook 100 degrees / [counterclock]/ speed 1 / 40 minutes with simmering basket on lid.
Add the pasta to a large bowl and mix through the Lamb ragout mixture.
Serve into bowls, sprinkle with Parmasen cheese, Salt & Pepper and enjoy.
If you like a little bite in your pasta dishes, add a small diced red chilli or two when chopping your garlic.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops