- zest 1/2 lemon
- Parmasen Cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 600 grams Leg Lamb removed from the bone, diced 1cm cubes
- 45 grams Kalamata Olives
- 20 grams olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 40 grams redwine
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 onion, Peeled cut in half
- 1/4 red capsicum dice, diced
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 large button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 heaped tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 200 grams water
- 1200 grams water, for cooking pasta
- 400 grams pasta
Add 1200 grams water into bowl cook 100 degrees / 8 minutes / speed 1.
Add pasta and salt into bowl and cook 100 degrees / 12 minutes / speed 1 /. Add simmering basket on top of the TM bowl to stop it boiling over.
Drain pasta with simmering basket and place in Thermoserver to keep warm.
Place parmasen cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds / speed 10
Add lemon zest, onion, capsicum, mushrooms, olives and garlic and chop 3 seconds / speed 7
Scrape down sides add oil and saute, Varoma/ 4 minutes / speed 1.
Add salt and pepper to taste, add red wine and simmer 80 degrees / 4 minutes / speed 1.
Add lamb, basil, thyme, Rosemary, and shred / 20 seconds/ speed 5.
Add Tomato paste, mustard, 200 grams water and Tinned tomatoes and cook 100 degrees / [counterclock]/ speed 1 / 40 minutes with simmering basket on lid.
Add the pasta to a large bowl and mix through the Lamb ragout mixture.
Serve into bowls, sprinkle with Parmasen cheese, Salt & Pepper and enjoy.
If you like a little bite in your pasta dishes, add a small diced red chilli or two when chopping your garlic.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Chicken Mushroom Risotto
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad