- 1000 grams water
- 160 grams dried long pasta
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4-1/2tsp teaspoon chilli flakes
- 80 grams cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 50 grams cream
- 100 grams crab meat (cooked)
- 1 sprig Basil leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 1000g water to TM Bowl and 20g olive oil and bring water to the boil 7min, 100C, Sp1. *or alternatively boil your kettle and add 1000g boiling water to your thermomix and skip this step!
- Add pasta to the water and set timer to packet direction recommended cook time, 100C, Sp1. I like to snap my pasta in two, but you dont have to (it will work its way down!)
- Drain cooked pasta by placing internal simmer basket in your sink and carefully pouring pasta and water from your thermomix jug, into the simmer basket.
- Add garlic clove to thermomix bowl. Insert lid and measuring cup and chop 5 sec, Sp7.
- Add 20g olive oil, the chilli flakes and quartered tomatoes, and cook 1 min, 100C, Sp1.
- Add cream and cook a further 1min, 100C Sp1.
- Add crab meat and warm it through 1min, 100C, Sp1.
- Stir the crab sauce through your cooked pasta (tongs work best!), and then plate up, garnishing the dish with hand-torn basil leaves and some cracked pepper if you wish. Enjoy!
To cook the pasta
To make the crab sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe could easily be doubled if you wish (double all recipes except boiling water)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Crusty Loaf
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables