- 30 grams oil, I use rice bran oil
- 500 grams diced lamb, Dice to 1.5cm pieces
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 2 --- Spring onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, dried
- 300ml cream
- 40 grams Fresh Parmesan, Cubed
- 300 grams pasta, I use Penne or Fettucine
8Recipe is created for
Add oil to Thermomix bowl. Turn on 10mins 100 degrees and add meat slowly over 2 minutes as you chop it up. When browned off place in themoserver. There will be a lot of liquid. I place this in the thermoserver to keep meat moist and continue the cooking process.
No need to rinse the bowl. Add butter to the bowl. Cut tips from asparagus and set aside in a small bowl. Cut stalk into 2 cm lengths add to bowl. Add spring onions. Cook 3mins 100 degrees Speed 1.
Add cream and rosemary to bowl and cook 8mins 90degrees Speed 1 with MC off.
Add parmesan and with MC on process to smooth by turning up slowly to speed 10 for 10 seconds. Secure MC with spatula and be careful hot cream does not splash out.
Drain juice of meat in thermoserver and add the cream mixture to the thermoserver.
Rinse Thermomix bowl and cook pasta as per EDC directions.
Add to thermoserver with cream and meat mix.
Boil kettle and pour water into bowl with asparagus tips to blanch for 2 minutes.
Serve in bowls with a couple of asparagus tips on each
Recipe does not freeze well. Best eaten fresh or the next day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce