- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 stems of parsley
- 20 grams Olive Oil.
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 100 grams white wine
- 250 grams water
- 100 grams sour cream
- 1/2 Capsicum, diced
- 40 grams TM vegetable stock
- 40 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams dried pasta of your choice
Add spring onion, garlic and parsley to TM Bowl. Chop 3 secs / Speed 7. Scrap down sides.
Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins / 100 degrees / Speed 1 with MC off.
Add bacon and saute for 3 mins / 100 degrees / / Speed 1 with MC off.
Add all remaining ingredients (besides the pasta) and cook for 10 mins / 100 degrees / / Speed with MC on.
Add pasta and cook for 7 mins (or more depending on cooking time of the pasta) / 100 degrees / / Speed .
Depending on the pasta, a MC full of water might need to be added at 7 mins to complete cooking for another couple of minutes.
Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
Mix up the ingredients, you can use chicken, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms.
The sauce is like a stroganoff flavour.
I use gluten free penne or spaghetti, but mix it up with what ever you have!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath