- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 stems of parsley
- 20 grams Olive Oil.
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 100 grams white wine
- 250 grams water
- 100 grams sour cream
- 1/2 Capsicum, diced
- 40 grams TM vegetable stock
- 40 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams dried pasta of your choice
Add spring onion, garlic and parsley to TM Bowl. Chop 3 secs / Speed 7. Scrap down sides.
Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins / 100 degrees / Speed 1 with MC off.
Add bacon and saute for 3 mins / 100 degrees / / Speed 1 with MC off.
Add all remaining ingredients (besides the pasta) and cook for 10 mins / 100 degrees / / Speed with MC on.
Add pasta and cook for 7 mins (or more depending on cooking time of the pasta) / 100 degrees / / Speed .
Depending on the pasta, a MC full of water might need to be added at 7 mins to complete cooking for another couple of minutes.
Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
Mix up the ingredients, you can use chicken, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms.
The sauce is like a stroganoff flavour.
I use gluten free penne or spaghetti, but mix it up with what ever you have!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake