- 50 grams parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 3 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum chopped
- 2 tablespoons Stock Concentrate
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 700 grams water
- 1/4 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 20 grams cream
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan Cheese in bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place Onion and Garlic in bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 5.
Add Oil and sauté 3 min/Varoma/.
Add Carrot and Capsicum and grind 10 - 15 sec/speed 5.
Add Water, Rice and Stock Concentrate and cook 14 min/Varoma//speed 1.
In the last 2 minutes lift MC and add Grated Parmesan, Coriander, Basil, and Cream. Ensure completely stirred through.
Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque