- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried chillies
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 250 grams Milk
- 50 grams cream
- 60 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams Shaved or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 255 grams Tortellini, (I prefer a cheesy one with this recipe, but you could use any kind)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic into mixing bowl 4 Sec / Speed 5
Add butter and red pepper flakes to mixing bowl 1.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 1
Add flour 1.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 2
Insert Butterfly whisk. Gradually add milk and cream through the hole in the mixing bowl lid while mixing for 2.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 1
Add cream cheese and parmesan cheese 2 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 2
Add tortellini 8 mins / Temp 120 / / Speed
Accessories you need
For step 2 - 4, I set the timer for 6 mins and add the flour then milk throught the hole in the mixing bowl lid at appropriate times. This saves me from setting a seperate timer each time and prevents the bowl from losing heat in between.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Greek brown rice bowl
- Japanese Brown Rice Bowl
- Orange and Pineapple Smoothie
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Avocado Basil Pesto (Oil free)
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies