- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried chillies
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 250 grams Milk
- 50 grams cream
- 60 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams Shaved or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 255 grams Tortellini, (I prefer a cheesy one with this recipe, but you could use any kind)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic into mixing bowl 4 Sec / Speed 5
Add butter and red pepper flakes to mixing bowl 1.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 1
Add flour 1.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 2
Insert Butterfly whisk. Gradually add milk and cream through the hole in the mixing bowl lid while mixing for 2.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 1
Add cream cheese and parmesan cheese 2 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 2
Add tortellini 8 mins / Temp 120 / "Counter-clockwise operation" / Speed "Gentle stir setting"
Accessories you need
For step 2 - 4, I set the timer for 6 mins and add the flour then milk throught the hole in the mixing bowl lid at appropriate times. This saves me from setting a seperate timer each time and prevents the bowl from losing heat in between.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Greek brown rice bowl
- Japanese Brown Rice Bowl
- Orange and Pineapple Smoothie
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Avocado Basil Pesto (Oil free)
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie