- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried chillies
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 250 grams Milk
- 50 grams cream
- 60 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams Shaved or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 255 grams Tortellini, (I prefer a cheesy one with this recipe, but you could use any kind)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic into mixing bowl 4 Sec / Speed 5
Add butter and red pepper flakes to mixing bowl 1.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 1
Add flour 1.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 2
Insert Butterfly whisk. Gradually add milk and cream through the hole in the mixing bowl lid while mixing for 2.5 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 1
Add cream cheese and parmesan cheese 2 mins / Temp 120 / Speed 2
Add tortellini 8 mins / Temp 120 / / Speed
Accessories you need
For step 2 - 4, I set the timer for 6 mins and add the flour then milk throught the hole in the mixing bowl lid at appropriate times. This saves me from setting a seperate timer each time and prevents the bowl from losing heat in between.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Greek brown rice bowl
- Japanese Brown Rice Bowl
- Orange and Pineapple Smoothie
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Avocado Basil Pesto (Oil free)
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread