- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 --- onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 300 grams skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 400 grams Aborio Rice
- 1 can Tomatoes diced
- 1 --- red capsicum
- 500 grams hot water
- 2 level tablespoons TM stock concentrate
- 100 grams Tasty cheese
- 80 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 60 grams cream
Grate Tasty cheese in the TMX for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1 with MC off.
Add capsicum chop 4 seconds on speed 4.
Add rice and tinned tomato and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add stock, chicken and water and cook for 17 minutes on 100C, speed 1.
Stir through cream,spinach leave, cheese and seasonings.
Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
Creamy Chicken and Tomato Risotto
Use Semi Dried tomatoes as well or in place of another ingredient
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip