- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 --- onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 300 grams skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 400 grams Aborio Rice
- 1 can Tomatoes diced
- 1 --- red capsicum
- 500 grams hot water
- 2 level tablespoons TM stock concentrate
- 100 grams Tasty cheese
- 80 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
Grate Tasty cheese in the TMX for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1 with MC off.
Add capsicum chop 4 seconds on speed 4.
Add rice and tinned tomato and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add stock, chicken and water and cook for 17 minutes on 100C, speed 1.
Stir through cream,spinach leave, cheese and seasonings.
Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
Creamy Chicken and Tomato Risotto
Use Semi Dried tomatoes as well or in place of another ingredient
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Fresh tomato tart
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Caitys chutney