- 1 Onion, small 1/4ed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 g Evoo
- 200 g bacon, sliced
- 200 g Mushrooms sliced
- 500 g Chicken, cubed small
- 200 g cream
- 500 g water, warm
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 g Pasta of choice, if using Fettuccini break in half.
- 2 egg yolks
1. Place Onion & Garlic into TM Bowl & chop 3Sec on Speed 6-7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add Oil & saute 2mins at 100oC on Reverse + Speed 2, MC off.
3. Add Bacon & Mushrooms & saute 2mins at 100oC on Reverse + Speed 2, MC off.
4. Add Chicken & saute 2mins at 100oC on Reverse + Speed 2, MC off.
5. Add Cream, Water, Salt & Pasta & cook 12mins at 100oC on Reverse + Soft Speed, MC on.
6. Add Egg Yolks & cook for a further 3mins at 100oC on Reverse + Soft Speed, MC on. You may need to give it a gentle stir with the TM Spatula through the hole in the lid.
Serve with grated Parmesan. (make in the Thermo anytime and keep it in a sealed container in the fridge - 50g cubed Parmesan pulverised for 10Secs on Speed 9.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls