- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek
- 5 sprigs Thyme, leaves only
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g white wine
- 1300 g water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 30 g flour
- 300 g thickened cream
- 100 g carrot, cut into thin strips using a peeler (like tagliatelle)
- 0.5 broccoli, broken into small florets
- 30 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g pasta, (e.g. macaroni elbows, fusilli)
Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
Place leek and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add thyme and oil and sauté 3 min/100oC/.
Add chicken, wine, 100 g of the water and stock paste and cook 15 min/100oC//. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add flour, cream, carrot and broccoli and cook 6 min/100oC//.
Place spinach leaves into ThermoServer and pour chicken and sauce over it to wilt the spinach. Stir through reserved grated Parmesan cheese using spatula.
Without rinsing mixing bowl, place remaining 1200 g of the water and salt into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/100oC//.
Add pasta and cook according to packet directions (I cooked for 11 mins)/100oC//, without measuring cup.
Transfer pasta to simmering basket to drain and rinse then add to reserved chicken and sauce in ThermoServer and stir to combine. Serve warm.
Simple, kid friendly (well for ours any way....) and oh so adaptable!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Two Tone (Chocolate/Hazelnut) Christmas Shortbread
- Creamy Chicken, Pasta & Asparagus Casserole