- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek
- 5 sprigs Thyme, leaves only
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g white wine
- 1300 g water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 30 g flour
- 300 g thickened cream
- 100 g carrot, cut into thin strips using a peeler (like tagliatelle)
- 0.5 broccoli, broken into small florets
- 30 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g pasta, (e.g. macaroni elbows, fusilli)
Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
Place leek and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add thyme and oil and sauté 3 min/100oC/.
Add chicken, wine, 100 g of the water and stock paste and cook 15 min/100oC//. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add flour, cream, carrot and broccoli and cook 6 min/100oC//.
Place spinach leaves into ThermoServer and pour chicken and sauce over it to wilt the spinach. Stir through reserved grated Parmesan cheese using spatula.
Without rinsing mixing bowl, place remaining 1200 g of the water and salt into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/100oC//.
Add pasta and cook according to packet directions (I cooked for 11 mins)/100oC//, without measuring cup.
Transfer pasta to simmering basket to drain and rinse then add to reserved chicken and sauce in ThermoServer and stir to combine. Serve warm.
Simple, kid friendly (well for ours any way....) and oh so adaptable!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Two Tone (Chocolate/Hazelnut) Christmas Shortbread
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake