- Small handfull of parsley
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic (decent size cloves)
- 40 g Butter
- 350 g Aborio Rice
- 900g g stock (I used 900g water + 3 tsp homemade chicken or Vegetable Stock Concentrate)
- 500 g diced chicken
- 60 g sour cream
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parsley and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
2. Add garlic and shallots and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
3. Scrape down sides, add butter and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
4. Insert butterfly. Add rice and 50g of the stock and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
5. Add stock and chicken, cook for 18 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed stir .
6. Add sour cream (in small blobs), parsley, salt and mix on reverse speed 2-3 for 5 seconds.
7. Place in Thermoserver and let stand for approx 10 minutes.
You can find the original recipe and lots more yummy recipes on my blog, Domestic Diva Unleashed.
This recipe is suitable for the Failsafe Diet, RPAH Elimination diet
For Dairy Free, omit the sour cream and use nuttelex in place of butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup