- Small handfull of parsley
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic (decent size cloves)
- 40 g Butter
- 350 g Aborio Rice
- 900g g stock (I used 900g water + 3 tsp homemade chicken or Vegetable Stock Concentrate)
- 500 g diced chicken
- 60 g sour cream
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parsley and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
2. Add garlic and shallots and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
3. Scrape down sides, add butter and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
4. Insert butterfly. Add rice and 50g of the stock and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
5. Add stock and chicken, cook for 18 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed stir .
6. Add sour cream (in small blobs), parsley, salt and mix on reverse speed 2-3 for 5 seconds.
7. Place in Thermoserver and let stand for approx 10 minutes.
You can find the original recipe and lots more yummy recipes on my blog, Domestic Diva Unleashed.
This recipe is suitable for the Failsafe Diet, RPAH Elimination diet
For Dairy Free, omit the sour cream and use nuttelex in place of butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake