- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g beef (gravy steak or casserole), chopped into 2 cm pieces
- 20 g Butter
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 60 g dry white wine
- 70 g water
- 20 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon meat stock, see page 23 of the Everyday Cookbook
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 100 g cream
- 80 g Semi Dried Tomatoes
- 1 bunch Baby Spinach Leaves
- Steamed rice to serve, see page 22 of the Everyday Cookbook
8Recipe is created for
Prepare rice and place in thermoserver once cooked. (see pg 22 of the EDC)
Place 250 g of the beef into TM bowl. Press TURBO briefly 3-5 times or until desired consistancy is achieved. Set aside.
Repeat above step with the remaining 250 g of beef. Set aside.
clean out TM bowl.
Place garlic into TM, chop 3 sec/speed 10.
Scrape down sides. Place sliced mushrooms in TM bowl with the oil and butter.
Cook 2 mins/VAROMA//speed 1.
Return beef to TM. cook 6 mins/100C//speed 1.
Add wine, stock, water and mustard.
Cook 20 min/100C//speed 1.
Add cream and flour.
Cook 3 mins/100C// speed 1. Check the sauce has thickened.
Add spinach and semi dried tomatoes
Cook for a final 1 min/100C/
CREAMY MUSHROOM BEEF
You can substitute the flour for corn flour to make it gluten free. (Check the label on the cornflour to ensure it doesnt contain gluten)
You can substitute the meat stock for vegetable stock if thats all you have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Mash and steamed veg
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl