- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 brown onion, small
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, fresh, leaves only
- 100 g pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 100 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g tomatoes, quartered or roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 200 g cream
- 300 g water
- 250 g pasta shells or fettuccini, (dried), fettuccini snapped in half
- 12-24 prawns, raw, peeled
- black pepper, to taste
Place parmesan intomixing bowl and grate 10sec/speed 9, set aside. Rinse & dry mixing bowl.
place onion, garlic and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add pumpkin and zucchini and chop 5-10sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sautee 3min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add tomatoes, stock. cream and water and cook 10min/100C/speed 1.
Add fettuccini or pasta using the spatula to assist, ensuring the dried pasta is completely submerged in the sauce. Cook 4min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" .
Add prawns, cook 5min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
Tip into thermoserver or warmed serving bowl, mix through 1/2 of the parmesan and season with black pepper to taste. Leave to stand for 5min. Serve with extra parmesan sprinkled on top.
Accessories you need
Gor a gluten free option, omit pasta and serve with steamed rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Goujeres with chives
- Buckwheat Galettes (GF crepes/wraps)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies
- Walnut & Rosemary Shortbread
- Buckwheat & Rice Risotto with Chicken & Asparagus
- Cheesy chilli pull apart bread
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Egg Free Brioche
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste