- 250 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams Tasty cheese
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams cream
- 100 grams Milk
- 20 grams Butter
- 50 grams flour of choice, rice, plain wheat, spelt
1. Place parmesan and tasty cheeses in bowl - grate speed 8 for 5-10 seconds Leave in bowl
2. Add all other ingredients in bowl. Ensure the cream cheese is broken in to small pieces.
3. Cook fo 8 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 3
4. Pour over cooked pasta or cooked vegetables and serve
This makes a lot of sauce - about 700-800g.
It is a really versatile sauce and other cheeses such as fetta or blue cheese can be substituted, or added in. You can also use more milk and less cream but will need to add extra flour.
Accessories you need
Herbs such as parsley or chives are a great addition to this sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite