- 250 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams Tasty cheese
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams cream
- 100 grams Milk
- 20 grams Butter
- 50 grams flour of choice, rice, plain wheat, spelt
1. Place parmesan and tasty cheeses in bowl - grate speed 8 for 5-10 seconds Leave in bowl
2. Add all other ingredients in bowl. Ensure the cream cheese is broken in to small pieces.
3. Cook fo 8 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 3
4. Pour over cooked pasta or cooked vegetables and serve
This makes a lot of sauce - about 700-800g.
It is a really versatile sauce and other cheeses such as fetta or blue cheese can be substituted, or added in. You can also use more milk and less cream but will need to add extra flour.
Accessories you need
Herbs such as parsley or chives are a great addition to this sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan