- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams olive oil
- 300 grams chicken breast
- 70 grams spinach, fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 200 grams cream
- 300 grams water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 2 tsp dried herbs
- 250 grams pasta
Recipe is created for
- If using fresh spinach, place in TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6 until finely chopped. Set aside for later.
Peel onion, quarter and place in TM bowl. Peel garlic and place in TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 5 and scrape down.
Add olive oil and saute 2 min/100'/speed 1.
Roughly chop chicken into 2 cm cubes and add to TM bowl. Cook 5 min/100'/speed 1.
Shred chicken /speed 4/5-10 seconds.
Add spinach, cream, water and stock. Cook 10 min/100'/ .
Add dried herbs and pasta, and cook according to packet pasta instructions, or until pasta is cooked to your liking (generally 10-15 min)/100'/ / .
Season to taste and serve.
This recipe is inspired by the TRTLMT Tuscan Chicken Pasta, but I adapted it by using the method from the EDC Creamy Salami Fettucine and simplifying the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Cinnamon Zucchini Loaf
- Raspberry Lemon Custard Cake
- Bacon, Ricotta & Roast Capsicum Quiche
- Quick Zucchini Quiche
- Quark - German spreadable cheese
- Quince conserve
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut