- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams olive oil
- 300 grams chicken breast
- 70 grams spinach, fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 200 grams cream
- 300 grams water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 2 tsp dried herbs
- 250 grams pasta
8Recipe is created for
If using fresh spinach, place in TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6 until finely chopped. Set aside for later.
Peel onion, quarter and place in TM bowl. Peel garlic and place in TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 5 and scrape down.
Add olive oil and saute 2 min/100'/speed 1.
Roughly chop chicken into 2 cm cubes and add to TM bowl. Cook 5 min/100'/speed 1.
Shred chicken /speed 4/5-10 seconds.
Add spinach, cream, water and stock. Cook 10 min/100'/.
Add dried herbs and pasta, and cook according to packet pasta instructions, or until pasta is cooked to your liking (generally 10-15 min)/100'//.
Season to taste and serve.
This recipe is inspired by the TRTLMT Tuscan Chicken Pasta, but I adapted it by using the method from the EDC Creamy Salami Fettucine and simplifying the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt