- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams olive oil
- 300 grams chicken breast
- 70 grams spinach, fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 200 grams cream
- 300 grams water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 2 tsp dried herbs
- 250 grams pasta
Recipe is created for
If using fresh spinach, place in TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6 until finely chopped. Set aside for later.
Peel onion, quarter and place in TM bowl. Peel garlic and place in TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 5 and scrape down.
Add olive oil and saute 2 min/100'/speed 1.
Roughly chop chicken into 2 cm cubes and add to TM bowl. Cook 5 min/100'/speed 1.
Shred chicken /speed 4/5-10 seconds.
Add spinach, cream, water and stock. Cook 10 min/100'/.
Add dried herbs and pasta, and cook according to packet pasta instructions, or until pasta is cooked to your liking (generally 10-15 min)/100'//.
Season to taste and serve.
This recipe is inspired by the TRTLMT Tuscan Chicken Pasta, but I adapted it by using the method from the EDC Creamy Salami Fettucine and simplifying the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Cinnamon Zucchini Loaf
- Raspberry Lemon Custard Cake
- Bacon, Ricotta & Roast Capsicum Quiche
- Quick Zucchini Quiche
- Quark - German spreadable cheese
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes