- 1 cloves galic, whole
- 40 gram Butter, cut
- 40 gram plain flour
- 500 gram Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 pinch ground nutmeg, optional
- 250 gram Diced bacon
- 3 stalks spring onions, cut fine
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 40 gram Parmesan cheese, cut in to cubes
- 1 package fresh fettucine pasta
- 500 gram water
- 10 gram oil
1. add parmesan cheese 4 sec, speed 9. with MC tranfer in to clean bowl and set aside.
2. no need to clean bowl ..add 500ml of water. add eggs into TM basket and place in TM bowl. ,14 mins, varmoa, speed 1. with MC..
remove and place in cold water and peel ,cut into 4or 8 pieces and place in TM server .
3.clean TM bowl. add diced bacon, add oil, 2 mins, 90deg, speed 1.with MC once cooked add to TM sever.
4. cook pasta follow instrutions on package, on stove top while cooking behamel sauce..
5. add cut butter and garlic glove 3sec, speed 9. with MC use spatula to scrap down sides. melt butter 3 mins/100 deg/speed 1. with MC
6. add flour and cook 3min/100 deg/speed 1 with MC
7. add milk, salt,black pepper,and nutmeg and cook
6mins/90deg/speed 4. with MC
8. when 2mins are left on cooking time add spring onions in though the measureing cup hole. and replace MC for remainer time
9. once cooked add to TM server
10. add cooked pasta to TM sever. and cooked behamel sauce and mix though
11. add resevered parmesan cheese and mix though and sever.
prep. and bechamel sauce
can replace spring onions with brown onion but add in with bacon and cook at that stage.
can add chicken if desired..
bechamel sauce is from the BCB chip and cook book and ive just added garlic and spring onion..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough