- 200 g basmati rice
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 100 g ham or bacon, diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 35 g olive oil
- 800 g water
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinches salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic to "Closed lid" and chop 5sec/speed 5
- add chopped ham or bacon and olive oil. Sauté 3min/100°C/speed 1
- Add basket into "Closed lid" and weigh in the rice. Remove will spatula and rinse it under cold water until water runs clear
- Add water and vegetable stock paste to "Closed lid" then add simmering basket back in.
Add the peas on top of the rice.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk the two eggs. Scrunch up and wet a piece of baking paper. Add it onto the varoma tray. Add eggs into it and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place varoma ontop of "Closed lid" and cook 20min/varoma/speed 2.5
- Once finished, remove basket with spatula and pour rice into a thermoserver. Drain the water with the ham and garlic into the empty simmering basket so that all that is left is the ham and garlic. Add it to the rice in thermoserver.
- Cut up egg with the spatula and add it into thermoserver. Mix everything together and enjoy 😊
Accessories you need
You can also add an onion when adding the garlic. Also a tablespoon of soy sauce when mixing through at the end.
Follow me on Instagram Miss Thermolicious ♨️💙
recipe modified from an arroz chau chau recipe in mundodereceitasbimby.com.pt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly