- 200 g basmati rice
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 100 g ham or bacon, diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 35 g olive oil
- 800 g water
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinches salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic to and chop 5sec/speed 5
- add chopped ham or bacon and olive oil. Sauté 3min/100°C/speed 1
- Add basket into and weigh in the rice. Remove will spatula and rinse it under cold water until water runs clear
Add water and vegetable stock paste to then add simmering basket back in.
Add the peas on top of the rice.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk the two eggs. Scrunch up and wet a piece of baking paper. Add it onto the varoma tray. Add eggs into it and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place varoma ontop of and cook 20min/varoma/speed 2.5
- Once finished, remove basket with spatula and pour rice into a thermoserver. Drain the water with the ham and garlic into the empty simmering basket so that all that is left is the ham and garlic. Add it to the rice in thermoserver.
- Cut up egg with the spatula and add it into thermoserver. Mix everything together and enjoy 😊
You can also add an onion when adding the garlic. Also a tablespoon of soy sauce when mixing through at the end.
Follow me on Instagram Miss Thermolicious ♨️💙
recipe modified from an arroz chau chau recipe in mundodereceitasbimby.com.pt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk