- 70 g Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 900 g hot water
- 350 g arborio rice
- 500 g chicken breast or thigh, Diced
- 2 tbsp Chicken Stock Paste or Powder
- 1 bunches asparagus, chopped into bite size pieces
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced or diced
- 100 g Fresh Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place parmesan into TM Bowl and grate 5sec/Speed9 set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl, chop 3sec/Speed5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add olive oil and butter and saute 3min/100deg/Speed1.
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Add Rice and 50g of the water, saute 2min/100deg/ /Speed1.
5. Add stock paste and remaining water. Give it a good stir at this point to make sure all the rice is loose and none stuck to the bottom.
6. Cook 7min/100deg/ / . While cooking, add the chicken slowly through the lid so the pieces don't clump together.
7. Add zucchini, asparagus and mushrooms and cook for a further 10 min/100deg/ / .
8. Place spinach in thermoserver. Pour over Risotto, sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, stir gently to combine. Allow to rest and thicken for up to 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
* This makes a great base recipe for any variations you like - particularly with more or different veggies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones