- 70 g Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 900 g hot water
- 350 g arborio rice
- 500 g chicken breast or thigh, Diced
- 2 tbsp Chicken Stock Paste or Powder
- 1 bunches asparagus, chopped into bite size pieces
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced or diced
- 100 g Fresh Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parmesan into TM Bowl and grate 5sec/Sp9 set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl, chop 3sec/Sp5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add olive oil and butter and saute 3min/100deg/Sp1.
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Add Rice and 50g of the water, saute 2min/100deg//Sp1.
5. Add remaining water, stock Paste and chicken and cook 8min/100deg//. Replace MC with simmering basket.
6. Add chicken slowly, giving the mixture a slight stir so the pieces don't clump together. Then add zucchini, asparagus and mushrooms and cook for a further 10 min/100deg//.
7. Place spinach in thermoserver. Pour over Risotto, sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, stir gently to combine. Allow to rest and thicken for up to 10 minutes.
* This makes a great base recipe for any variations you like - particularly with more or different veggies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese