- 2 carrots
- 1 stick Celery
- 1 cauliflower florets, (small handful)
- 100 g Frozen Corn Kernals
- 200 g frozen peas
- 20 g sesame oil
- 1/2 brown onion, peeled
- 300 g basmati rice, washed
- 150 g chopped bacon pieces
- 1 teaspoons Minced garlic, (from a jar is fine)
- 900 g water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp soy sauce GF
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce GF
- Weigh the rice using the TM basket. Wash well. Set aside.
Put carrots & celery into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds, speed 4-5.
Add cauliflower florets to bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 3.
Put vegies into varoma dish.
Don't wash the TM bowl.
Weigh peas & corn on top of the vegies.
Put the varoma dish aside.
Put onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary.
Add bacon to bowl.
Add the oil and saute for 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add to varoma dish on top of other vegies. Don't wash the TM bowl.
Put water into TM bowl, insert basket with the washed rice.
Put lid on and put varoma into place.
Cook 15 minutes, 100C, speed 4.
Meanwhile wet & scrunch a piece of baking paper & lay on varoma tray. Pour eggs onto this.
When time is up put varoma tray into place and cook for 5 minutes, 100C, speed 4.
Cut egg up with spatula and add to a large bowl with the rice and vegetables.
Add the sauces, salt & pepper and combine all together.
Accessories you need
Thank you Witsy for the original inspirational recipe.
If you find your veggies arent cooked at the end of the time, just remove the rice and eggs, and cook further 5 mins (or as required to get desired texture of veggies).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo