- 100 g lamb mince
- 100 g brown rice
- 400 g water
- 30 g red onion, cut into large slices/chunks
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, cut into 4-6 pieces per tomato (depending on your preference)
- 10 g tzatziki dip
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 50 g feta, crumbled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Saute mince in mixing bowl - 5 mins / 100 deg / speed "Gentle stir setting"
Put mince aside (in thermoserver to keep warm, if you have one)
Place butterfly whisk into mixing bowl, add water and rice - 5 mins / 100 deg / "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Cook rice for a further 25 mins / 80 deg / "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
While rice is cooking, put onion and tomatoes in oven to roast at 180 deg for approx 10-15 minutes.
(You could also steam in the varoma instead)
Drain remaining water from rice and place into thermoserver (or back into mixing bowl). Add tzatziki, cooked mince, roasted tomatoes and roasted onion.
Leave for 10 minutes for flavours to mix through
Top with avocado and feta
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Japanese Brown Rice Bowl
- Orange and Pineapple Smoothie
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Avocado Basil Pesto (Oil free)
- Creamy Cheesy Garlic Tortellini
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl