- 560 g Milk
- 35 g Butter
- 80 g flour
- 125 g Tasty cheese
- 60 g parmesan
- 3 slices chopped bacon
- heaped tablespoon YIAH COUNTRY ONION AND CHIVE DIP MIX
- Home made bread crumbs to sprinlke over top
- 250 g macaroni
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients apart from breadcrumbs and macaroni to bowl and cook 8min/90deg/sp3. Place cooked pasta into baking dish, add cheese sauce then sprinkle breadcrumbs over top with a bit more grated cheese and grill tilll crunchy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)