- 560 g Milk
- 35 g Butter
- 80 g flour
- 125 g Tasty cheese
- 60 g parmesan
- 3 slices chopped bacon
- heaped tablespoon YIAH COUNTRY ONION AND CHIVE DIP MIX
- Home made bread crumbs to sprinlke over top
- 250 g macaroni
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients apart from breadcrumbs and macaroni to bowl and cook 8min/90deg/sp3. Place cooked pasta into baking dish, add cheese sauce then sprinkle breadcrumbs over top with a bit more grated cheese and grill tilll crunchy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate