- 560 g Milk
- 35 g Butter
- 80 g flour
- 125 g Tasty cheese
- 60 g parmesan
- 3 slices chopped bacon
- heaped tablespoon YIAH COUNTRY ONION AND CHIVE DIP MIX
- Home made bread crumbs to sprinlke over top
- 250 g macaroni
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients apart from breadcrumbs and macaroni to bowl and cook 8min/90deg/sp3. Place cooked pasta into baking dish, add cheese sauce then sprinkle breadcrumbs over top with a bit more grated cheese and grill tilll crunchy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits