- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 20 grams Butter
- 300 grams bottled passata
- 300 grams Bone Broth
- 200 grams pasta, bucatini No6
- 50-80 grams tasty cheese, cubed
Chop onion 3 seconds speed 6.
Scrape down sides and saute in the butter for 3 minutes 100deg speed 1
add passata and bone broth and heat 5 minutes 100 deg sp1
break spaghetti in half and add to the liquid.
Cook 10 minutes 100 deg sp2
Add cheese and mix in 1 minute on speed 2
You can grate the cheese first and set aside and then add to taste on top if desired.
The addition of bone broth to this recipe gives depth of flavour and a good boost of gut friendly broth.
Turns out the same colour as the tinned stuff but without all the yucky stuff
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits