- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 20 grams Butter
- 300 grams bottled passata
- 300 grams Bone Broth
- 200 grams pasta, bucatini No6
- 50-80 grams tasty cheese, cubed
Chop onion 3 seconds speed 6.
Scrape down sides and saute in the butter for 3 minutes 100deg speed 1
add passata and bone broth and heat 5 minutes 100 deg sp1
break spaghetti in half and add to the liquid.
Cook 10 minutes 100 deg sp2
Add cheese and mix in 1 minute on speed 2
You can grate the cheese first and set aside and then add to taste on top if desired.
The addition of bone broth to this recipe gives depth of flavour and a good boost of gut friendly broth.
Turns out the same colour as the tinned stuff but without all the yucky stuff
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA