- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams Mushrooms chopped
- 50 grams Sliced olives
- 30 grams olive oil
- 800 gram Tinned Whole Tomatoes
- 400-500 grams Chicken Breast Cubed
- 300-400 grams pasta of your choice
- 1 bunch Brocollini
- Juice of half a lemon
- 20 grams sugar
- Salt an pepper to taste
- 50-70 grams Feta crumbled
- bunch spinach, (Optional)
- 1 Avocado sliced, (Optional)
Add onion, garlic and bacon to mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add chopped mushrooms, olives and oil and sauté for 4 minutes / 100 degrees/ / speed 1
Add tomatoes to bowl. Put chicken in top tray of varoma.
Cook for 5 minutes / varoma / / speed 1
Add pasta to bowl and broccollini to bottom part of varoma. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar to mixing bowl.
Cook for a further 15 minutes / varoma / / speed 1
Once finished cooking, remove varoma and add chicken and broccollini to bowl and stir through for 1 minute / 100 degrees / /
Serve on plate and sprinkle with crumbled feta.
Serve with vegetables of your choice which can be steamed the same time as the chicken.
Also tastes nice with sliced avocado
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Mushroom risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers