- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams Mushrooms chopped
- 50 grams Sliced olives
- 30 grams olive oil
- 800 gram Tinned Whole Tomatoes
- 400-500 grams Chicken Breast Cubed
- 300-400 grams pasta of your choice
- 1 bunch Brocollini
- Juice of half a lemon
- 20 grams sugar
- Salt an pepper to taste
- 50-70 grams Feta crumbled
- bunch spinach, (Optional)
- 1 Avocado sliced, (Optional)
Add onion, garlic and bacon to mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add chopped mushrooms, olives and oil and sauté for 4 minutes / 100 degrees/ / speed 1
Add tomatoes to bowl. Put chicken in top tray of varoma.
Cook for 5 minutes / varoma / / speed 1
Add pasta to bowl and broccollini to bottom part of varoma. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar to mixing bowl.
Cook for a further 15 minutes / varoma / / speed 1
Once finished cooking, remove varoma and add chicken and broccollini to bowl and stir through for 1 minute / 100 degrees / /
Serve on plate and sprinkle with crumbled feta.
Serve with vegetables of your choice which can be steamed the same time as the chicken.
Also tastes nice with sliced avocado
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles