- 350 grams Roasted Lamb, Shoulder or Leg (cut into chunks)
- 1 carrot, chopped into chunks
- 1 zucchini, chopped into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 100 grams smoked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 litre beef stock liquid
- 1 can Tomatoes 400g, Pureed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 100 grams red wine, (not needed if don't have)
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Italian herbs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 bay leaves, (remove at end)
Add lamb chucks to mixing bowl and chop 4 Secs/Speed 7, then set aside
Add Carrots and Zucchini into bowl and chop 4 Secs/Speed 7, then set aside
Add olive oil, garlic and onion into mixing bowl. Mix for 3 Secs/Speed 7, then scrape down sides of bowl.
Saute Onion's and garlic. Set temp to Varoma/3 mins/Speed 1.
Add all other ingredients (including lamb & veg) into mixing bowl and set to Temp 100/50 mins/speed 1. Use MC
When stopped, remove MC and replace with simmering basket to help reduce liquid but control splatter. Set Temp 100/15 mins/Speed 1
Serve with spaggetti or pasta of choice, or works well in lasanga.
Chop lamb & Veg
Add fresh chopped red chilli to make it spicy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Charlie's Paleo Easy BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Paleo Pizza Base
- Charlie's Chunky Eggplant Dip
- Charlie's Yorkshire Puddings
- Charlie's BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Heinz Ketchup (without corn syrup)
- Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Red Onion Pickle
- Charlie's thin pizza base
- Chinese Pancakes
- Peal Cous Cous
- Charlie's Steak Sauce
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Blueberry Jam
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies