- 350 grams Roasted Lamb, Shoulder or Leg (cut into chunks)
- 1 carrot, chopped into chunks
- 1 zucchini, chopped into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 100 grams smoked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 litre beef stock liquid
- 1 can Tomatoes 400g, Pureed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 100 grams red wine, (not needed if don't have)
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Italian herbs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 bay leaves, (remove at end)
Add lamb chucks to mixing bowl and chop 4 Secs/Speed 7, then set aside
Add Carrots and Zucchini into bowl and chop 4 Secs/Speed 7, then set aside
Add olive oil, garlic and onion into mixing bowl. Mix for 3 Secs/Speed 7, then scrape down sides of bowl.
Saute Onion's and garlic. Set temp to Varoma/3 mins/Speed 1.
Add all other ingredients (including lamb & veg) into mixing bowl and set to Temp 100/50 mins/speed 1. Use MC
When stopped, remove MC and replace with simmering basket to help reduce liquid but control splatter. Set Temp 100/15 mins/Speed 1
Serve with spaggetti or pasta of choice, or works well in lasanga.
Chop lamb & Veg
Add fresh chopped red chilli to make it spicy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Charlie's Paleo Easy BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Paleo Pizza Base
- Charlie's Chunky Eggplant Dip
- Charlie's Yorkshire Puddings
- Charlie's BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Heinz Ketchup (without corn syrup)
- Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Red Onion Pickle
- Charlie's thin pizza base
- Chinese Pancakes
- Peal Cous Cous
- Charlie's Steak Sauce
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Lamb Ragu