- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams oil
- 500 grams mince beef, (approx)
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 gram tin of tomatoes
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon Stock Concentrate, (TM vegetable stock concentrate)
- 500 grams Milk
- 50 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package fresh lasagne sheets
- 250 grams Mozzarella Cheese, grated
Recipe is created for
Place Onion, Carrot and Garlic into TM Bowl. Chop for 7 seconds on Speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add oil, mince and bay leaf. Cook on Varoma Temp for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add tin tomatoes, tomato paste and stock concentrate. Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
4. Transfer into Thermo Server to keep warm while making bechamel sauce.
Clean and dry Thermo Bowl
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90degrees on Speed 4.
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Grease a lasagne baking dish.
Using a slotted ladle to drain excess liquid from meat mixture, scoop meat first into baking dish, then fresh lasagne sheets, then meat, then bechamel sauce, then fresh lasagne sheets, then meat, ending with bechamel sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven until golden brown on top.
Bechamel Sauce (recipe on page 58 of EDC)
Putting Lasagne together
Accessories you need
Serve with a tossed salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Toasted Granola
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins