- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams oil
- 500 grams mince beef, (approx)
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 gram tin of tomatoes
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon Stock Concentrate, (TM vegetable stock concentrate)
- 500 grams Milk
- 50 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package fresh lasagne sheets
- 250 grams Mozzarella Cheese, grated
8Recipe is created for
Place Onion, Carrot and Garlic into TM Bowl. Chop for 7 seconds on Speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add oil, mince and bay leaf. Cook on Varoma Temp for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add tin tomatoes, tomato paste and stock concentrate. Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
4. Transfer into Thermo Server to keep warm while making bechamel sauce.
Clean and dry Thermo Bowl
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90degrees on Speed 4.
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Grease a lasagne baking dish.
Using a slotted ladle to drain excess liquid from meat mixture, scoop meat first into baking dish, then fresh lasagne sheets, then meat, then bechamel sauce, then fresh lasagne sheets, then meat, ending with bechamel sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven until golden brown on top.
Bechamel Sauce (recipe on page 58 of EDC)
Putting Lasagne together
Accessories you need
Serve with a tossed salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce