- 50 g each, Parmesan, Swiss and Cheddar cheese, cubed
- Handful Italian parsley
- 1-2 slices wholemeal bread or equivalent breadcrumbs
- 20 g Butter
- 2 leeks, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 425 g tinned tuna in oil
- 500 g cooked short pasta
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Place cheeses into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set half aside.
Add parsley and bread and mill a further 10 seconds. Set aside separately.
Place butter, leeks and flour into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Add milk and cook for 7 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2. Add seasoning and the first batch of grated cheese and combine for 8 seconds on Reverse + speed 3.
Place cooked pasta in large rectangular baking dish and add tuna and oil. Stir through to break up chunks. Pour sauce over and stir through to coat pasta evenly.
Top with remaining cheese and crumb mix and bake for 25 minutes until golden and crunchy on top. Serve with salad.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce