- 50 g each, Parmesan, Swiss and Cheddar cheese, cubed
- Handful Italian parsley
- 1-2 slices wholemeal bread or equivalent breadcrumbs
- 20 g Butter
- 2 leeks, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 425 g tinned tuna in oil
- 500 g cooked short pasta
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Place cheeses into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set half aside.
Add parsley and bread and mill a further 10 seconds. Set aside separately.
Place butter, leeks and flour into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Add milk and cook for 7 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2. Add seasoning and the first batch of grated cheese and combine for 8 seconds on Reverse + speed 3.
Place cooked pasta in large rectangular baking dish and add tuna and oil. Stir through to break up chunks. Pour sauce over and stir through to coat pasta evenly.
Top with remaining cheese and crumb mix and bake for 25 minutes until golden and crunchy on top. Serve with salad.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake