- 50 g each, Parmesan, Swiss and Cheddar cheese, cubed
- Handful Italian parsley
- 1-2 slices wholemeal bread or equivalent breadcrumbs
- 20 g Butter
- 2 leeks, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 425 g tinned tuna in oil
- 500 g cooked short pasta
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Place cheeses into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set half aside.
Add parsley and bread and mill a further 10 seconds. Set aside separately.
Place butter, leeks and flour into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Add milk and cook for 7 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2. Add seasoning and the first batch of grated cheese and combine for 8 seconds on Reverse + speed 3.
Place cooked pasta in large rectangular baking dish and add tuna and oil. Stir through to break up chunks. Pour sauce over and stir through to coat pasta evenly.
Top with remaining cheese and crumb mix and bake for 25 minutes until golden and crunchy on top. Serve with salad.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chicken Tart
- Sweet potato curry
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter