- 2 clove garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 onion, Peeled
- 1 carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 50 g white wine
- 150 g Aborio Rice
- 350 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 50 g Leftover Shredded Chicken
- 40 g Sun dried Tomato Strips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Shaved Parmesan to garnish
Add the Garlic, Onion and Carrot to the Thermomix Bowl and chop for 5 Seconds / Speed 4. Add the Olive Oil and saute for 3 Min / Speed 2.
Add the wine and rice before sauteing for a further 3 Min // Speed 1
Add the Stock, chicken, water and tomato strips before cooking for 13 Min // Speed 1 with the MC Removed and the Basket in place.
Once cooked transfer to the ThermoServer for a few minutes before serving, topped with shaved parmesan or cheese of your choice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Coconut Sambal