- 2 clove garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 onion, Peeled
- 1 carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 50 g white wine
- 150 g Aborio Rice
- 350 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 50 g Leftover Shredded Chicken
- 40 g Sun dried Tomato Strips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Shaved Parmesan to garnish
Add the Garlic, Onion and Carrot to the Thermomix Bowl and chop for 5 Seconds / Speed 4. Add the Olive Oil and saute for 3 Min / Speed 2.
Add the wine and rice before sauteing for a further 3 Min / / Speed 1
Add the Stock, chicken, water and tomato strips before cooking for 13 Min / / Speed 1 with the MC Removed and the Basket in place.
Once cooked transfer to the ThermoServer for a few minutes before serving, topped with shaved parmesan or cheese of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo