- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 50 grams brown onion, Roughly Chopped
- 80 grams Butter
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 50 grams lemon juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 500 grams water
- 1-2 teaspoons Thyme, No preference to dry or fresh
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1: Mill Cheese. 10 Sec/Speed 10 MC Put in a bowl to the side.
Step 2: Chop Onion, 3 Sec/Speed 5 MC
Step 3: Add 80g Butter Saute 5 Mins/100/Speed 1.5 MC
Step 4: Add rice and mix till combines Approx 1 Min/100/Speed 1.5 Simmering Basket (SB)
Step 5: Pour in Lemon Juice cook out for approx 3 Mins/100/Speed 1.5 SB
Step 6: Put in stock paste and water (Add more water and up the cooking time if you like softer rice) cook for 15 mins/100/Speed 1.5 SB
Step 7: Once cooked to your liking add cheese and thyme and mix 30 Sec/Speed 1.5 SB
Serve and ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta