- 500 g macaroni, Dried
- 500 g Veggies, Any
- 1 l Milk, Full cream
- 360 g Tasty cheese, Grated
- 100 g flour, Plain
- 80 g Butter
- 2 heaped tablespoons TM veggie stock paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 heaped tablespoons Nutrional Yeast, (Optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
cook Macaroni as advised on packet
Add the veggies to the water if still raw
Add all ingredients to "Closed lid"
cook for 15 on 95 C speed 3 or until thick
mix sauce with strained pasta and veggies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits