- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 bunch basil, or parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced into 4cm peices (approx 210g)
- 1-2 red long chilies, (optional)
- 50 g olive oil
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 100 g white wine, dry
- 380 g Penne Pasta
- 2 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
- 50 g tomato paste concentrate
- 200g jar sliced Kalamata olives, drained
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add parmesan to TM bowl and grate for 10sec /speed 8. Set aside
2. Add basil/ parsley to TM bowl and chop 4 sec/ speed 6. Set aside
3. Add chorizo pieces to TM bowl and mince for 5-7 sec/ speed 6. Set aside
4. Add garlic, onion, chillies to TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/ speed 7
5. Add oil and saute 3min/ Varoma Temp/ speed 1
6. Add stock, tomatoes, tomato paste, water and wine and cook for 10min/ 100C/ speed 1
7. Add pasta, minced chorizo, and drained olives and cook for 10-13min/ 100C/ reverse / "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Cooking time depends on the type of pasta used - check recommended cooking time on pasta packet. When adding pasta use the spatula to push it down into the sauce so it is covered before you start cooking
8. Serve with basil and parmesan stired through
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls