- 60 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Brown onion quartered
- 60 g Butter
- 40 g olive oil
- 5 slices Shortcut Bacon, roughly chopped
- 60 g dry white wine
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 2 tsp Chicken stock powder, (or 1-2 Tbsp vegetable stock concentrate)
- 750 g water
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 3 sprigs parsley, (To taste)
- black pepper, freshly ground, (To taste)
- 1 tsp raw sugar, (Optional)
Recipe is created for
I have Parmesan grated in advance and keep in a zip lock bag in the fridge ready for use.
1. Place onion in mixing bowl and chop at 3 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add butter and olive oil. Sauté 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1 without measuring cup.
3. Add roughly chopped bacon. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1
4. Add Aborio rice. Sauté 1 min//Varoma/speed 1.5
5. Add white wine. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1.5. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula To loosen rice.
6. Add stock, water, mushrooms, roughly chopped parsley, and black pepper. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl again.
7. Cook 15 mins/100 Deg.C//speed 1.5, placing simmering basket on top of lid instead of measuring cup.
8. Place spinach leaves in Thermo server, pour risotto on top of spinach and let sit for 5 mins. Then stir in grated Parmesan which also combines in the spinach leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake