- 500 grams Beef Steak, cubed
- 500 grams Port Steak, cubed
- 1 Onion, medium, peeled
- 110 grams white wine
- 650 grams Tomato purée (passata)
- 85 grams tomato paste
- 50 grams Exra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 30 grams Butter
Mince beef and pork for 10 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
Place Onion and Garlic in Bowl, chop for 2 - 3 seconds, speed 6.
Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Wine, saute on Varoma, 5 minutes, .
Add the Minced Meat, Tomato Puree, Tomato Paste, Salt and Pepper into the Bowl. Cook on 100 degrees, 50 minutes, , .
Once cook, add the butter and let it melt. (That is the secret)
Add to cooked pasta as in the Everyday Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing