- 500 grams pasta of choice
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 grams bacon, Sliced
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 level tablespoon plain flour
- 350 grams Milk
- 1 level teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
Cook pasta in boiling water as per packet instructions. As it's cooking prepare your sauce.
Grate 100g Parmesan 10 secs/Sp 8. Set aside.
Chop Parsley 10secs/Sp 8. Set aside. Rinse bowl.
Chop 1 clove garlic 5secs, Sp 8. Add bacon and mushrooms. Cook 5mins/Varoma/Reverse/Sp Soft.
Add flour and cook 1.5mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp Soft
Add milk, parmesan and stock concentrate. Cook 5 mins/100/Rev/Sp Soft.
Drain pasta and return to pot. Stir through sauce and parsley, saving a little parsley for garnish if you like.
Accessories you need
Be cautious when adding the stock concentrate. I always halve my salt so it may be best to start with half a tsp, you can always add more later.
Throw some broccoli into the pasta water for last 5 mins, or stir some baby spinach through at the end for extra nutrition and a bit of colour.
This could easily be doubled to feed a larger family, just adjust cooking time accordingly.
This freezes well also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Mocha Protein Frappe