- 500 grams pasta of choice
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 grams bacon, Sliced
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 level tablespoon plain flour
- 350 grams Milk
- 1 level teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
Cook pasta in boiling water as per packet instructions. As it's cooking prepare your sauce.
Grate 100g Parmesan 10 secs/Sp 8. Set aside.
Chop Parsley 10secs/Sp 8. Set aside. Rinse bowl.
Chop 1 clove garlic 5secs, Sp 8. Add bacon and mushrooms. Cook 5mins/Varoma/Reverse/Sp Soft.
Add flour and cook 1.5mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp Soft
Add milk, parmesan and stock concentrate. Cook 5 mins/100/Rev/Sp Soft.
Drain pasta and return to pot. Stir through sauce and parsley, saving a little parsley for garnish if you like.
Be cautious when adding the stock concentrate. I always halve my salt so it may be best to start with half a tsp, you can always add more later.
Throw some broccoli into the pasta water for last 5 mins, or stir some baby spinach through at the end for extra nutrition and a bit of colour.
This could easily be doubled to feed a larger family, just adjust cooking time accordingly.
This freezes well also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart