- 4 eggs
- 400 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
Add the eggs to a clean tmx bowl
wish the eggs for 5 seconds/speed 5
Add the flour & salt
Mix for 5 seconds/speed 5
Then knead for 3 minutes until combined (3 mins/)
Pour dough out onto a thermomat or floured bench knead by hand until smooth (about 10 times)
Allow the dough to rest for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Picture is of the dough once rested,
Once the dough had rested you can roll it using a pasta machine or alternately roll out using a rolling pin or anything cylinder on your thermomat/bench.
Once your dough is about 1mm thick you can cut into spaghetti/fettuccine/ ravioli etc.
DO NOT USE A KNIFE ON YOUR THERMOMAT EVER… you can use your tmx spatula
Whilst you are making your pasta into spaghetti etc
Place 1200g of water into your tmx bowl & add a dash of oil to stop the pasta sticking together. Boil the water 10 mins/varoma/speed 2
Once water has boiled & you are ready to cook your pasta add it to the boiling water & cook for 8 minutes/varoma/
The cook time varies on the thickness of your pasta. When it starts to float it is cooked.
To make the dough
To cook the pasta
When you are seperating your pasta ensure you hang it over a clothes airer etc to prevet it from sticking together.
You can make smaller batches the basic rule is 1 egg per 100 g of flour & follow all steps as outlined.
I would NOT doube this recipe in one batch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow