- 4 eggs
- 400 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
Add the eggs to a clean tmx bowl
wish the eggs for 5 seconds/speed 5
Add the flour & salt
Mix for 5 seconds/speed 5
Then knead for 3 minutes until combined (3 mins/)
Pour dough out onto a thermomat or floured bench knead by hand until smooth (about 10 times)
Allow the dough to rest for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Picture is of the dough once rested,
Once the dough had rested you can roll it using a pasta machine or alternately roll out using a rolling pin or anything cylinder on your thermomat/bench.
Once your dough is about 1mm thick you can cut into spaghetti/fettuccine/ ravioli etc.
DO NOT USE A KNIFE ON YOUR THERMOMAT EVER… you can use your tmx spatula
Whilst you are making your pasta into spaghetti etc
Place 1200g of water into your tmx bowl & add a dash of oil to stop the pasta sticking together. Boil the water 10 mins/varoma/speed 2
Once water has boiled & you are ready to cook your pasta add it to the boiling water & cook for 8 minutes/varoma/
The cook time varies on the thickness of your pasta. When it starts to float it is cooked.
To make the dough
To cook the pasta
When you are seperating your pasta ensure you hang it over a clothes airer etc to prevet it from sticking together.
You can make smaller batches the basic rule is 1 egg per 100 g of flour & follow all steps as outlined.
I would NOT doube this recipe in one batch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)