- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 50 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 150 g cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 320 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 200 g baby spinach, fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- 425 g (approx) linguine, or spaghetti of choice
- 250 g baby Roma tomatoes, halved
Place Parmesan, lemon zest into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/speed 10. Set aside.
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add EVOO and sauté 5 mins/Varoma temp/speed 1.
Place cream, egg, mustard, feta, artichokes, spinach into mixing bowl and blend 5 secs/speed 7.
Cook for 5 mins/100C/speed 2.
Add seasoning to taste, add 65g of the milled Parmesan, mix for 5 secs/speed 5.
Set sauce aside in ThermoServer while you cook pasta.
Place 1.2L boiling water into mixing bowl and heat 3 mins/100C/speed 1.
Add pasta through hole in TM lid and cook 8 - 10 mins/100C/Reverse/ (speed 1)
Drain cooked pasta through simmer basket, toss with sauce and halved Roma tomatoes.
Sprinkle with remaining milled Parmesan before serving immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon