- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 50 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 150 g cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 320 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 200 g baby spinach, fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- 425 g (approx) linguine, or spaghetti of choice
- 250 g baby Roma tomatoes, halved
Place Parmesan, lemon zest into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/speed 10. Set aside.
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add EVOO and sauté 5 mins/Varoma temp/speed 1.
Place cream, egg, mustard, feta, artichokes, spinach into mixing bowl and blend 5 secs/speed 7.
Cook for 5 mins/100C/speed 2.
Add seasoning to taste, add 65g of the milled Parmesan, mix for 5 secs/speed 5.
Set sauce aside in ThermoServer while you cook pasta.
Place 1.2L boiling water into mixing bowl and heat 3 mins/100C/speed 1.
Add pasta through hole in TM lid and cook 8 - 10 mins/100C/Reverse/ (speed 1)
Drain cooked pasta through simmer basket, toss with sauce and halved Roma tomatoes.
Sprinkle with remaining milled Parmesan before serving immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Chicken Mushroom Risotto
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Supersize Hamburger
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Hanne's Nutella 😊