- 2 cloves garlic fresh
- 30 grams olive oil
- 400 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- half can water, half tomato tin of water
- 15 grams Basil leaves, or jar basil
- 230 grams Penne Pasta
- 30 grams vodka
- 200 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
1. Add garlic and chop for 4 seconds, speed 6
2. Add olive oil and saute 100 degrees, 2 minutes, speed 1
3. Add tin of tomatoes, salt, pepper to taste, 1/2 tin water and basil. Simmer 100 degrees, speed 1, 10 minutes
4. Add pasta, uncooked, a shot of vodka and simmer 5 minutes, 100 degrees
5. Add cream and simmer for a further 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
6. Serve with generous sprinkle of parmesan cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles