- 2 cloves garlic fresh
- 30 grams olive oil
- 400 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- half can water, half tomato tin of water
- 15 grams Basil leaves, or jar basil
- 230 grams Penne Pasta
- 30 grams vodka
- 200 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
1. Add garlic and chop for 4 seconds, speed 6
2. Add olive oil and saute 100 degrees, 2 minutes, speed 1
3. Add tin of tomatoes, salt, pepper to taste, 1/2 tin water and basil. Simmer 100 degrees, speed 1, 10 minutes
4. Add pasta, uncooked, a shot of vodka and simmer 5 minutes, 100 degrees
5. Add cream and simmer for a further 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
6. Serve with generous sprinkle of parmesan cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI