- 50 g parmesan
- 500 g butternut pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g olive oil
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 60 g dry white wine
- 720 g water
- 1-2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 60-100 g baby spinach, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Wizz 50g Parmesan 10s / speed 9, set aside
2. Wizz 500g pumpkin cubes 20-30s / increasing to speed 6, set aside
3. Wizz 1 onion 5s / speed 5
4. Add butterfly whisk and 40g butter + 40g olive oil, then saute 3min / 100C / speed 1
5. Add 320g risotto rice, saute 1min / 100C / reverse speed 1.5 without measuring cup
6. Add 60g dry white wine, saute 2 min / varoma / reverse speed 1.5 without measuring cup
7. Add 1-2 tbs vege stock paste, reserved pumpkin, 720g water and cook 17min / 100C / reverse speed 1.5, with simmer basket instead of measuring cup on lid
8. Add reserved parmesan (and stir in 60-100g baby spinach if desired) and stir 15 sec / speed 3, with simmer basket instead of measuring cup on lid. Serve immediately
Kids will eat this! Babies love this, but either omit or finely chop the spinach.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry: