- 50 g parmesan
- 500 g butternut pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g olive oil
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 60 g dry white wine
- 720 g water
- 1-2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 60-100 g baby spinach, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Wizz 50g Parmesan 10s / speed 9, set aside
2. Wizz 500g pumpkin cubes 20-30s / increasing to speed 6, set aside
3. Wizz 1 onion 5s / speed 5
4. Add butterfly whisk and 40g butter + 40g olive oil, then saute 3min / 100C / speed 1
5. Add 320g risotto rice, saute 1min / 100C / reverse speed 1.5 without measuring cup
6. Add 60g dry white wine, saute 2 min / varoma / reverse speed 1.5 without measuring cup
7. Add 1-2 tbs vege stock paste, reserved pumpkin, 720g water and cook 17min / 100C / reverse speed 1.5, with simmer basket instead of measuring cup on lid
8. Add reserved parmesan (and stir in 60-100g baby spinach if desired) and stir 15 sec / speed 3, with simmer basket instead of measuring cup on lid. Serve immediately
Kids will eat this! Babies love this, but either omit or finely chop the spinach.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade