- 50 g parmesan
- 500 g butternut pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g olive oil
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 60 g dry white wine
- 720 g water
- 1-2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 60-100 g baby spinach, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Wizz 50g Parmesan 10s / speed 9, set aside
2. Wizz 500g pumpkin cubes 20-30s / increasing to speed 6, set aside
3. Wizz 1 onion 5s / speed 5
4. Add butterfly whisk and 40g butter + 40g olive oil, then saute 3min / 100C / speed 1
5. Add 320g risotto rice, saute 1min / 100C / reverse speed 1.5 without measuring cup
6. Add 60g dry white wine, saute 2 min / varoma / reverse speed 1.5 without measuring cup
7. Add 1-2 tbs vege stock paste, reserved pumpkin, 720g water and cook 17min / 100C / reverse speed 1.5, with simmer basket instead of measuring cup on lid
8. Add reserved parmesan (and stir in 60-100g baby spinach if desired) and stir 15 sec / speed 3, with simmer basket instead of measuring cup on lid. Serve immediately
Kids will eat this! Babies love this, but either omit or finely chop the spinach.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre