- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 red capsicum
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 Small chorizo sausages, sliced
- 300 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 750 g water
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube, or one tablespoon of chicken stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to season
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Chop onion 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add garlic and capsicum. Chop 2 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 5 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add chorizo. Cook 2 mins/Varoma//speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute 2 mins/100 degrees//speed 1.
Add water and chicken stock and dried basil. Cook 16 - 17 mins/100 degrees//speed 1.
Remove butterfly and pour into a ThermoServer. Season to taste and stir through reserved Parmesan cheese. Allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
If using fresh basil I would add it to the ThermoServer and stir through with the Parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles