- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 red capsicum
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 Small chorizo sausages, sliced
- 300 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 750 g water
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube, or one tablespoon of chicken stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to season
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Chop onion 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add garlic and capsicum. Chop 2 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 5 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add chorizo. Cook 2 mins/Varoma//speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute 2 mins/100 degrees//speed 1.
Add water and chicken stock and dried basil. Cook 16 - 17 mins/100 degrees//speed 1.
Remove butterfly and pour into a ThermoServer. Season to taste and stir through reserved Parmesan cheese. Allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
If using fresh basil I would add it to the ThermoServer and stir through with the Parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)