- 1 litres water
- 350 g Jasmine rice
- to taste salt
- 20 g olive oil
- 125 gram olive oil
- 1 --- brown onion, Sliced
- 125 g dried brown lentils, Soaked in water for 5 hours or over night
Recipe is created for
1/ place water , salt and oil into the mixing bowl
Insert simmering basket and add the rice add the lentils and mis with the spatula.
Rinse the rice and lentils under running water.
2/ place basket in the mixing bowl and cook
20 minutes 100 degrees speed 4
Transfer rice into serving dish.
3/ on the stove place 125g Olive oil and sliced onions and cook on med/high heat untill onion becomes Brown caramelized.
Place cooked onion and oil on top of the rice as a garnish.
Serve with cucumber and mint yoghurt.
It's best to have the lentils pre soaked for at least 5 hours to ensure accurate cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad