- 1 litres water
- 350 g Jasmine rice
- to taste salt
- 20 g olive oil
- 125 gram olive oil
- 1 --- brown onion, Sliced
- 125 g dried brown lentils, Soaked in water for 5 hours or over night
Recipe is created for
1/ place water , salt and oil into the mixing bowl
Insert simmering basket and add the rice add the lentils and mis with the spatula.
Rinse the rice and lentils under running water.
2/ place basket in the mixing bowl and cook
20 minutes 100 degrees speed 4
Transfer rice into serving dish.
3/ on the stove place 125g Olive oil and sliced onions and cook on med/high heat untill onion becomes Brown caramelized.
Place cooked onion and oil on top of the rice as a garnish.
Serve with cucumber and mint yoghurt.
It's best to have the lentils pre soaked for at least 5 hours to ensure accurate cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli