- 1 litres water
- 350 g Jasmine rice
- to taste salt
- 20 g olive oil
- 125 gram olive oil
- 1 --- brown onion, Sliced
- 125 g dried brown lentils, Soaked in water for 5 hours or over night
Recipe is created for
1/ place water , salt and oil into the mixing bowl
Insert simmering basket and add the rice add the lentils and mis with the spatula.
Rinse the rice and lentils under running water.
2/ place basket in the mixing bowl and cook
20 minutes 100 degrees speed 4
Transfer rice into serving dish.
3/ on the stove place 125g Olive oil and sliced onions and cook on med/high heat untill onion becomes Brown caramelized.
Place cooked onion and oil on top of the rice as a garnish.
Serve with cucumber and mint yoghurt.
It's best to have the lentils pre soaked for at least 5 hours to ensure accurate cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto