- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- Half bunch Continental Parsley, leaves
- Peeled zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Half a red onion
- 60 g olive oil
- 150 g white wine
- 350 g arborio rice
- 950 g water
- 2 tbsp n TM vegetable concentrate
Add parmesan cheese to TM bowl, grate10 seconds speed 9.Set aside.
Without washing bowl, add unpeeled cloves of garlic to TM bowl, peel cloves speed 4. Remove garlic papers from bowl.
Add parsley and lemon peel to garlic, chop 5 seconds speed 8.
Add onion, chop 5 seconds speed 5.
Add oil and cook 2 min 100C speed 1.
Add rice and wine, cook 2 min 100C speed 1.
Add water and stock concentrate. Cook 13 min 100C speed 1.
When cooked, add a squeeze of lemon juice to taste, pour risotto into ThermServer and allow to rest a few minutes.
Serve with parmesan cheese on the side
This is a soup style risotto and it will thicken whilst resting in the ThermoServer.
Lemons vary in size, juiciness and acidity - make sure you taste and adjust as required before serving.
Ensure you use good quality Italian Arborio rice for best results.
Serving ideas - add raw pieces of garlic prawns, calamari, fish, roasted eggplant/capsicum/artichoke to ThermoServer and pour risotto over. Lighly stir, rest 5 minutes and serve. Heat will cook/warm the additions and they will be super tender.
This recipe was inspired by Stephanie Alexander's "Cooks Companion" Recipe Book.
Your vote and comments are always appreciated.........Happy Cooking!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Creme Fraiche TM5 Automated
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- No Knead Sourdough
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake - super moist
- No Knead Ciabatta
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Cooked Egg Mayonnaise
- Chia Seed Biscuits
- Chia, Prune/Date and Walnut Bites (or Balls)
- Chia, banana and chocolate muffins (egg free)
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Iced tea syrup
- Pizza buns
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread