- 320 grams risotto rice
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 Sml capsicum
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Sml zucchini
- 100 grams prosciutto
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sticks celery stalk
- 40 grams Butter
- 100 grams white wine
- 100 grams Marinated semi dried tomatos
- bunch basil
- bunch Oregano
- 500 grams Tomato pasta sauce
- 225 grams chicken stock
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the half red onion, capsicum, zucchini, 2 Roma tomatoes in a preheated oven at 180 drizzle with olive oil and grate a clove of garlic over the veggies and roast for 1/2 hour.
Place Parmesan in thermomix bowl and grate 10sec on speed 10. Put in Thermo server set aside clean and dry bowl
Put red onion,celery, garlic in bowl chop 3sec speed 5. scrape sides of bowl.
Add butter and torn prosciutto sauté 3mins 120 reverse speed 1 mc off
Insert butterfly add rice and sauté 1min 120 reverse speed 1 1/2 mc off
Add white wine 2mins Varoma reverse speed 1 1/2 mc off
Scrap bottom of the bowl to loosen the rice
Add the pasta sauce and chicken stock semi dried tomato and herbs cook 18mins 100 reverse speed 1 1/2 place simmering basket on top.
Place the spinach in the thermoserver with the Parmesan cheese and the roast veggies. Gently mix in the risotto and let sit in thermoserver for about 5 to 10min. We served with baked salmon and baby bocconcini cheese and basil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry