- extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g pumpkin, - peeled and cubed
- 200 g feta cheese, - cubed
- 1 onion, - peeled and quartered
- 150 g bacon
- 350 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 heaped teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 800 g water
- 1 bunch baby spinach
- 2 chicken breast, - cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
Preheat oven to 200C
Bake the pumpkin cubes with EVOO and Salt and Pepper to taste.
When pumpkin is almost finished baking, put cubes of feta cheese on a baking sheet and place in the oven until the feta cubes begin to melt along their edges.
Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add bacon and turbo once or twice (or until you reach your desired size)
Add 50g Olive oil and sauté for 5 minutes, at 100C on speed 1 + Reverse.
Add rice and wine. Sauté for 3 min, at 100C on Reverse + soft speed.
Add chicken, vege stock concentrate and water and cook for 15-20 minutes at 100C on Reverse + Soft Speed. (or to desired consistency)
Use a fork to mash 1/3 of the baked pumpkin and add to the Thermoserve bowl.
When Risotto is cooked pour into Thermoserve bowl and stir through mashed pumpkin.
Mix through the remaining roasted pumpkin cubes, feta and spinach leaves.
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip