- extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g pumpkin, - peeled and cubed
- 200 g feta cheese, - cubed
- 1 onion, - peeled and quartered
- 150 g bacon
- 350 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 heaped teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 800 g water
- 1 bunch baby spinach
- 2 chicken breast, - cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
Preheat oven to 200C
Bake the pumpkin cubes with EVOO and Salt and Pepper to taste.
When pumpkin is almost finished baking, put cubes of feta cheese on a baking sheet and place in the oven until the feta cubes begin to melt along their edges.
Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add bacon and turbo once or twice (or until you reach your desired size)
Add 50g Olive oil and sauté for 5 minutes, at 100C on speed 1 + Reverse.
Add rice and wine. Sauté for 3 min, at 100C on Reverse + soft speed.
Add chicken, vege stock concentrate and water and cook for 15-20 minutes at 100C on Reverse + Soft Speed. (or to desired consistency)
Use a fork to mash 1/3 of the baked pumpkin and add to the Thermoserve bowl.
When Risotto is cooked pour into Thermoserve bowl and stir through mashed pumpkin.
Mix through the remaining roasted pumpkin cubes, feta and spinach leaves.
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Paneer Frankie Recipe
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce
- Omelet In A Bun
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs