- 50 grams Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 200 grams Shredded ham
- 50 grams Salami / Metwurst
- 100 grams Pumpkin, cubed (cooked)
- 50 grams Sundried Tomato, strips
- 900 grams water
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 6-7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add ham, sundried tomato and metwurst and cook for 2 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add rice and 100g of the water and saute for 2 minutes at 100 Reverse + speed 1-2.
Add stock, and the rest of the water and cook for 18 minutes at 100 on Reverse + speed 1-2.
In the last 5 minutes of cooking, remove MC and add cubed pumpkin.
Serve in a bowl and top with Mozzarella Cheese.
Recipe based on Mushroom Risotto from Everyday Cook Book, using leftovers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta